Interested in Becoming a Firefighter?
Shoreline Fire Department offers full testing services for the position of firefighter through National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to National Testing Network’s website and select “Firefighter” to sign up for Shoreline Fire Department.
What to Expect at the National Testing Network Website
- Completion of the application process.
- Review all information related to Shoreline Fire Department firefighter position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for both the entry level test and CPAT testing.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam and CPAT testing, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to Shoreline Fire Department. Shoreline Fire Department will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process. National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing and CPAT testing in a standardized, professional environment.
National Testing Network does not replace Shoreline Fire Department’s responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to Shoreline Fire Department where the final decisions are made.