Residential Tank Decommissioning

The Fire Marshal’s Office issues permits for decommissioning residential oil tanks within the City of Shoreline. Please call the Fire Marshal’s Office for further information at (206) 533-6565 or email them at

Commercial Tank Decommissioning

All commercial tanks require a permit. Please contact the City of Shoreline, Planning and Development Services (PADS) at (206) 801-2500 for permit requirements and fees. The City of Shoreline maintains permits and records for all commercial tanks within the City of Shoreline.